Personel Injury Settlements for WMAS staff - June 2017 = £6211

UNISON use Thompsons Solicitors and offer the following:

  • Accident benefit claim
    For accidents happening in the course of the members employment, or whilst travelling to or from work or upon UNISON business
  • RTA
    Legal assistance for members and members families for road traffic accident claims resulting in personal injury
  • Form P1 (non work)
    Legal assistance for non work related injury, illness or disease for members and their families
  • Form CW
    Application for assistance for members with conveyancing at a fixed charge/free wills
  • Free Legal Advice
    Free initial advice on a matter outside employment (other than non work related injury, illness or disease) You will receive a free half hour telephone interview with a solicitor
  • Form CR
    Legal assistance for members who are facing, or likely to face, criminal charges arising out of their employment. Also for legal assistance for members who are required to attend an inquest arising out of their employment
  • Form P1
    Legal assistance for members: injury, illness or disease (including assaults at work)

Please contact your steward for the above forms.
Thompsons Solicitors -
Join UNISON online today Agenda for Change - the NHS staff council working in partnership Equality in UNISON, find our more